Every year we start our new season in spring with the Steam Train Festival: a journey back in time. The ideal day trip for young and old.
This year these festivities will take place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th of May.
What’s on the agenda?
- Visiting trains
- Steam locomotive TOM from Hoogovens Stoom IJmuiden
- Infrabel diesel locomotive 212.205 from 1966
- Narrow gauge steam locomotive ‘Maaike’ from Stichting Rijssens Leemspoor
- Visiting vehicles in exhibition
- Diesel locomotives 5166 and 5512 from Train World Heritage
- Divers material from Infrabel
- D-Track diesel track/roadvehicle from Rentaloc
- Exposition oldtimer tractors
- Train rides on historical steam and diesel trains
- 6 operational steam locomotives
- Railway fair
- Various catering options