Every year we start our new season in spring with the Steam Train Festival: a journey back in time. The ideal day trip for young and old.
This year these festivities will take place on Saturday 30th of April and Sunday 1st of May.
What’s on the agenda?
- Visiting trains
- Steam locomotive HSP 1378 from Steam Train Dendermonde-Puurs
- NMBS Trans Europe Express diesel locomotive 5404
- Visiting vehicles in exhibition
- NMBS electric locomotive 1503
- NMBS diesel locomotive 6041
- TEE-inox carriage
- Stanley steam car
- Train rides on historical steam and diesel trains
- 6 operational steam locomotives
- Railway fair
- Various catering options